Strategic Business and Corporate Lawyers in Gentry, Arkansas serving all of Arkansas, SE Oklahoma and SW Missouri
If you are planning to start your own business in Arkansas, or if you want to expand your current business, an experienced and knowledgeable business law attorney can help expedite the process and ensure your success. The Williams Law Firm of Arkansas assists individuals and businesses of all sizes with a full range of legal services, including:
- Commercial litigation
- Civil litigation
- Business and corporate formation and advice
- Due diligence
- Financial investment counseling
- Contract review and development
- Breach of contract
- Buy and sell agreements
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Corporate securities
- Asset protection
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Labor and employment issues
- Intellectual property
- Commercial banking
With more than 35 years of combined experience, the Williams Law Firm of Arkansas in Gentry, Arkansas is well prepared to handle business legal issues of any size or complexity. If litigation becomes necessary, we work tirelessly to defend your rights in court and provide the best possible results for your case.
FOR PROFIT BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
Williams Law Firm will form your Arkansas, Oklahoma or Missouri business organization for a fixed legal fee of $599.00, plus the State and County Filing Charges. Arkansas incorporation fees are $50.00 for corporations and $50.00 for limited liability companies. Oklahoma incorporation fees are a minimum of $50.00 for corporations and $100.00 for limited liability companies. Missouri incorporation fees are $50.00 for corporations and a minimum of $58.00 for limited liability companies. County filing charges are typically $25.00 for the County of your primary office.
Our fees for business organization formation include:
1. Consultation with you regarding your choice of entity; differences between the various business organizations; and issues related to operation of the entity you choose;
2. Name selection advice;
3. Preparation of custom Articles of Incorporation or Organization for your entity;
4. Filing the Articles of Incorporation or Organization with the appropriate Secretary of State on an expedited basis;
5. E-mailing you a copy of the filed Articles within 24 hours of our receipt from the Secretary of State so it will be immediately available for tasks such as opening an entity bank account;
6. Preparation of required By-laws for your business entity;
7. Preparation of Organizational Minutes for your business entity;
8. Issue Stock Certificates for each shareholder or Membership Certificates for each member;
9. Provide you with IRS Form SS-4 (Application for Employer Identification Number) and Instructions; and
10. At your option, for Arkansas entities, serve as statutory service agent for the first year at no charge to you.
Many firms charge $1500.00 or more to provide these services. To retain this Firm, you may call or e-mail us and we will provide you with an Incorporation Formation Agreement for you to sign and return.
Realizing your business dreams
A focus of our firm is helping clients start their own businesses. The Williams Law Firm of Arkansas reviews your business plans and advises on issues involved in business formation and maintenance, including potential liability, corporate entity formation and tax structures. Once your business has been established, we continue to help it grow by advising on insurance coverage, investment strategies and corporate compliance issues. The Williams Law Firm of Arkansas also looks after your best interests by finding strategies to limit your personal liability and increase your bottom line.
Helping business owners move forward
The Williams Law Firm of Arkansas works closely with business owners to ensure businesses run smoothly. We often negotiate and draft contracts and buy-and-sell agreements, assist with corporate compliance measures and tax filing, and represent businesses in shareholder disputes and commercial litigation cases. Our attorneys at the Williams Law Firm of Arkansas are seasoned negotiators and litigators, and we know how to best represent your financial interests, successfully resolving your issues in the boardroom or the courtroom.
Protect your business today
The Williams Law Firm of Arkansas has the ability and experience to help your business succeed. Call us today at 479-736-8800 or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.